I love sharing new cookbooks with GKC readers and especially appreciate the great feedback and support you show the authors. Today, I have a totally different cookbook for you, a book that is more than a cookbook, yes, tons of great recipes, but also pop culture, history and a chance to hear from some great Jewish personalities.
“One Egg Is A Fortune” is the award-winning new cookbook by Judy Kempler and Pnina Jacobson! This unique cookbook gives you the chance to get to know fifty well-known Jewish figures from around the world. And while each person tells a different story, their anecdotes reveal that the enjoyment of food is the common thread that binds us together and showcases the diversity of Jewish life. You will meet personalities such as Dennis Ross, Marlee Matlin, Alan Dershowitz, Neshama Carlebach, Dudu Fisher and so many others. You can pore over the stunning food and lifestyle photography and then savor over 100 mouth-watering recipes with clear, easy-to-follow instructions.
Great in the kitchen or on the coffee table and the best gift. “One Egg Is A Fortune” available on GKC today.
Get 1 book for $18, 3 for $50 or 10 for $140 and give one to all your family and friends! Order here now!
Winner of SIX international awards!
• Best in the World 2012 Gourmand World Cookbook Awards-Australia-Pacific Fundraising, Charity and Community
• Silver Award for cookbooks 2012 IPPY -World’s Largest Book Awards Contest (U.S.A.)
• Winner – 2012 The National Indie Excellence Awards – Cookbooks- General (U.S.A.)
• Certificate of Merit Cookbooks -1010 Printing International Limited – 2012 The Premier Print Awards
• Silver Award Cookbooks – 1010 Printing International Limited – 2012 Gold Ink Awards
• Winner – The 2012 USA Best Book Awards – Cookbooks: International