5 tilapia fillets (or other white fish fillet)
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Salt and black pepper
Fresh vegetable medley (choose your favorites)
2 cup diced tomatoes
1 cup diced red onion
1/2 cup diced jalapeno
4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Salt and black pepper, to taste
2 teaspoons salad oil
2 teaspoons white vinegar
1 teaspoon granulated garlic
2 cups chopped mango
1. Brush both sides of the tilapia with oil
2. Shake the seasoning (cayenne, salt, pepper) over both sides of the tilapia.
3. Cook the tilapia on a clean, lightly oiled grill, smooth side down. Cook to an internal temperature of 145° F, turning once during cooking, about 4-8 minutes total cooking time.
4. Cook the rice according to package directions, and steam the vegetable medley; season with lemon pepper.
5. To make the mango salsa, mix all the ingredients but the mango together in a bowl. Just before serving, add the mango and mix lightly.
6. To serve, top the fish with salsa.