The Nine Days are a difficult time for so many reasons. It seems so unimportant to fret over the lack of meat and chicken in our daily meals, but we all still worry about how to feed our families in a wholesome and delicious way when our easy go-to items are not options. Fret no further, help is here. Here’s what I’m thinking….
Caramelized Onion and Boursin Cheese Pizza
Curstless Spinach and Mushroom Quiche
Pasta with Eggplant and Red Pepper
Add tuna or salmon to Greek Salad
Roasted Vegetables and Lentils with Aromatic Spices
Need more inspiration?
From fish, to pasta, to quiche, make this a week of new recipes, flavors, and adventure in the kitchen. Here are a few ideas and older posts that might help.
- Want to make pasta just right? Not sure what type or sauce works well together…try these pasta recipes and cooking tips
- Like Salmon? Try these salmon burgers, Poached Salmon, Teriyaki Salmon, or Dozens of other Salmon Recipes
- Tired of just salmon? Try Flounder with Lemon Caper Sauce, or Pretzel Crusted Fish,, Halibut in Puttanesca, Olive oil Poached Cod with Zucchini and Tomatoes or how about endless other fish recipes too
- A few personal favorites…Pan Seared Cod with Cilantro Vinaigrette and Creamed Corn, Sea Bass with Balsamic Reduction, Salmon with Apple Corn Curry Sauce
- Quiche?Try these quiches, or my preference, Mushroom and Spinach Frittata
- I don’t wait for the nine days to make the Caramelized Onion Boursin Cheese Pizza, and these pizza recipes are great ideas too.
- Nine Days wrap up from years past, recipes, tips, menus, and more